Welcome to the Foresight Community of Practice! πŸ‘‹

We are thrilled to have you join our community of practice dedicated to exploring and applying foresight strategies in the agricultural sector. This platform serves as a hub for forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about shaping the future of agriculture through innovative ideas and collaborative efforts.

Here, we bring together a diverse range of professionals, including farmers, researchers, policymakers, agricultural entrepreneurs, and enthusiasts, all with a shared interest in understanding emerging trends, anticipating challenges, and envisioning opportunities in agriculture.

As a member of our community, you will have the opportunity to:

1. Connect with like-minded individuals: Engage in meaningful discussions, exchange ideas, and connect with fellow members who share your passion for the future of agriculture.
  2. Learn from experts: Benefit from the knowledge and insights of experts in the fields of foresight, agriculture, and related disciplines through webinars, workshops, and guest speaker sessions.
  3. Collaborate on innovative projects: Join hands with other community members to collaborate on projects that apply foresight techniques to address real-world challenges in agriculture, fostering a spirit of innovation and experimentation.
  4. Access valuable resources: Gain access to a wealth of resources, including research papers, case studies, articles, and best practices, to deepen your understanding of foresight methodologies and their application in agriculture.
  5. Stay informed about industry trends: Stay up to date with the latest trends, technologies, and developments in the agricultural sector, empowering you to make informed decisions and stay ahead of the curve.

We believe that by coming together, sharing knowledge, and collaborating, we can unlock the immense potential for a sustainable and resilient future of agriculture.

Join us in this exciting journey of exploring new horizons, fostering innovation, and envisioning the future of agriculture. Together, we can shape a brighter tomorrow!

Welcome once again to the Foresight Community of Practice of the CGIAR Foresight Initiative. Let’s create a future that cultivates success and prosperity for all!

Hi, I am Gideon Kruseman (Alliance Bioversity- CIAT), I lead WP3 in the Foresight Initiative focused on enhancing accessibility, transparency and use of foresight models and tools, data and metrics, and publications and other resources.

Hi Gideon, this is Allison!

1 Like

Hi everyone. I am now in. My name is Sika and I work in IITA; I am based in Malawi.

1 Like

Hi everyone, regards from Cali, Robert

1 Like

Hello, I am Dolapo Enahoro (ILRI), working on foresight for livestock systems. I co-lead WP4 (capacity sharing) with Tonya.

1 Like

Hallo everybody, this is Tonya and I find it very exciting that we have you on in today’s meeting and you are exploring with us.

1 Like

Good to see you Sika!

Good morning, Kai from CIMMYT in Mexico

1 Like

Hi, this is Thanasis (Alliance). Greetings from Rome

1 Like

Hi to you my sister. I am so glad to hear from you. I pray that your family is doing well.

Hi everyone, this is Nicola (IFPRI). Greetings from DC

1 Like

Hello, this is Karen.

1 Like

This is Kindie from CIMMYT. Greetings from Addis Ababa!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Max

1 Like

Hi, this is Tim Thomas! Glad to see many others here!

1 Like

Hi all, this is Keith Wiebe (IFPRI). I lead the CGIAR Foresight Initiative and am delighted to join you all in the Foresight Community of Practice.

1 Like